2018 was a tremendous year. We saw the dreams we had beginning back in 2011 coming to fruition:
- The health clinic was completed with the clinic supplies from Project CURE literally “on the boat.”
- Renovations for the dental clinic began.
- Volunteers to help with the different aspects of the ministry and outreach.
- Churches and individuals (like you!) stepped up to make sure funding was there for the clinic renovations and missionary upkeep (that’s us!).
- US Government grants reduced dramatically (programmatic changes not presidential) for the CHIPS outreach but donors stepped in to make up the 55% of the budget no longer catered for through PEPFAR.
God’s faithfulness expressed through his body has been overwhelming and humbling; everything we should expect from a God who reaches out to us with compassion when no one else could or would. We can truly say “Love built this” about Kudvumisa Foundation and the impact it is having in eastern Eswatini.
2019 will have its share of challenges.
- Guest House completion: we have 6 medical teams and 7 short term volunteers scheduled for this year so far. They could all be housed at the Guest House, saving them money and bringing a sustainable income to the clinic if the Guest House was complete.
- Staffing the health clinic (nurses, pharmacist, support staff).
- Continued CHIPS outreach funding after June
We can say with full confidence, our God is faithful!
The medical outreach and economic development projects of Kudvumisa impact real people’s lives in significant and meaningful ways.
Play a part
Make a difference Partner with us to bring Life & Hope
Give generously to Kudvumisa Foundation. If 50 people give $20 a month this will support one nurses salary so that Kudvumisa can continue to bring this life saving care to the people in the communities that we reach. A US 501c3, your donations are tax deductible and stewarded with the greatest of care.